View Full Version : Open-Source AMD Linux
- In-Kernel Power Management For ATI KMS
- X1400: Trouble with KMS
- How to get highest resolution on external display automatically? (radeon driver)
- Survey on high priority Radeons bugs -> 2009-10-29
- r500 and flash = awful
- Ubuntu 9.04 R600/700 3D/KMS
- [Radeon + KMS + Karmic + X1400] Screen blanks out once in a while
- MythTV CPU Utilization w/ X2 5000+ and HD3200
- Have the drm.git kernel modules been abandoned?
- Software Rasterizing with radeonhd driver
- TV + Monitor ?
- Radeon OpenGL 2.0 support
- Help needed with ThinkPad T60 dock/DVI
- Radeon driver fails with ThinkPad T60 dock/DVI
- OSS AMD driver in opensolaris
- Testing mesa 7.6 RC on Ubuntu karmic
- Various graphic bugs with radeon
- EXA without xorg.conf using xf86-video-ati
- Bringing HDMI To ATI Kernel Mode-Setting
- KMS: how to do modesetting on console?
- EDID quirks; where/how to report? KMS workaround?
- AMD R600/700 2D Performance: Open vs. Closed Drivers
- OpenGL vertex_program_arb usage?
- No hardware video acceleration from ATI - ever?
- Catalyst & backfill problem
- Power saving features with OSS ati driver
- ETA on Evergreen support from Radeon?
- Is vanilla 18.104.22.168 compatible with Fedora 11's userspace?
- How to try ATI KMS in Ubunto 9.10 Karmic
- Making HDMI-audio working on HD4350
- Gaming with Open Source ATI drivers?
- KMS Radeon x850pro drm-next kernel oops
- More ATI KMS Improvements For Linux 2.6.32
- xf86-video-radeonhd 1.3.0 Driver Released
- A couple of questions
- ATI R300-R500 Gallium3D Driver Is "Mostly" Done
- Black screen, HD2600, radeonhd
- Black screen - HD2600 - radeonhd
- Sudden massive performance increase, radeon/ati
- Radeon driver and RV250 (Radeon 9000)
- Black Screen - HD3650 kms kernel-2.6.32_rc3-git2
- What can I expect with the open source drivers an a Radeon 4650?
- R600/r700 kms - no go
- Max 3D testure size in the radeon driver
- Mobility X1600 + kernel .31
- real, REAL bad performance with dri2 and ati kms
- Mesa git and New libdrm 2.4.15 Requirement..
- Is it possible to setup Xorg with two ati cards ?
- Radeon 3D Wiki drive
- status of r600/r700 AGP support?
- Installing free drivers on Ubuntu 9.04
- AMD Updates Its R500 3D Programming Guide
- Fedora 12 Beta To Come Next Week
- CPU usage
- 4770HD: Various bugs and speed issues with KMS
- AMD loosing money, uncertain free software development funding?
- Open source drivers for 5850...when?
- Great work on new karmic OSS stack/driver 3D performance
- VDPAU vs. XvMC?
- ATI R600/700 3D Support In Fedora 12
- radeon driver and 120 hz displays
- karmic pilote problem
- r700 karmic problem with kms
- Interesting change to Xorg Radeon feature matrix
- Radeon KMS with rs880 (785G IGP)
- R350, Ubuntu 9.10, Extreme Tux Racer with fps 5
- Multiple X sessions w/ Radeon
- Unknown boot option `radeon.agpmode=1'
- Questions about X1950XT (R580) opengl extensions
- R600 3D performances with open drivers
- ATI HD3400 /// artifacts with kernels 2.6.32-rc5 and upwards
- ATI R300 Gallium3D DRI Support Is "Done"
- Radeon and xorg
- R600 power management
- Dell X1300 PCI-E (RV516) flickering and random blanking.
- Software Rasterizer with and without KMS
- [Howto] Set CRT monitor to >85Hz with drv-ati driver.
- wine 'direct rendering' difficulties
- Some KMS problem on a MSI S270 laptop
- openSuse 11.2 radeonhd lockups
- Recent linux-2.6 Git pull KMS won't recognize monitor 2
- Software Rasterizer after update
- OOtB KMS for Radeon Xpress X1250 = when?
- Tri-Head with HD4890 and HD3300, possible?
- F12 userspace + stock 22.214.171.124 : report
- 1024x768 on 1280x800 display
- Where to start?
- OSS Radeon Drivers in Debian Testing are a letdown
- Zaphod mode with the Open Source Driver?
- A New Patch For Radeon DRM Power Savings
- KMS Color Tiling - not enabled by default?
- KMS HDMI-Audio
- DynamicPM vs. ClockGating in Radeon
- pure awsomeness
- RadeonHD, HD2400 & OpenSUSE?
- Recommendations on Radeon card for Debian desktop.
- anyone have good instructions for building radeon/radeonhd from git on debian?
- The Cost Of ATI Kernel Mode-Setting On Fedora 12
- Working DisplayPort Arrives For Radeon KMS
- Radeon, KMS, Multiseat & screenblank
- KMS + Radeon quick mini guide
- can we look forward to further improvements to the r300-r500 line?
- ATI driver and 5750
- Completely BROKEN KWIN with KMS/Radeon
- AMD R600/700 DRM Interrupts Support Pushed
- Radeon KMS driver does not support aditional displays on my laptop
- Does the radeon driver support DVD upscaling?
- Radeon DRM Driver Gets New Branches
- enable/disable DRI, DRI2, XAA
- Question about card clock frequencies
- Open ATI Driver More Popular Than Catalyst
- A few questions about GLX version
- Can't build drm on Karmic
- Overscan on the radeon driver
- AA, AF
- When It's Ready ....
- GPU hangs with Radeon (r600) driver when idle
- Radeon with KMS does not let me change resolutions
- Corruption with r300 KMS and KDE logout effect.
- gui opensource driver
- wine, dri and mesa .. QUESTIONS
- Can't get 3D HW working with KMS enabled
- Radeon HDMI Audio Set For Linux 2.6.33 Kernel
- Radeon DRM Power Management Moves Along
- Radeon KMS, kernel 2.6.33-rc1 /// blue horizontal lines flashes all over the screen.
- EDID and KMS
- A Minimum Version Question
- R600 Open-Source Driver WIth GLSL, OpenGL 2.0
- radeon doesn't find my device
- Wiki or status for Evergreen R8xx
- Open ATI Driver To Receive PowerPlay Push?
- Spring RTS / Complete Annihilation
- what does open source driver programming look like?
- need big help w/RV740 issues
- KMS and 3D is working but...
- tearing with Xv,Gl
- Is antialiasing supposed to work?
- Vertical tearing with desktop effects on
- Problem: Some fonts are wrongly displayed (radeonhd)
- [r600_dri] What are these flickerings?
- Wine OGL todo list for the opensource driver
- Newer kernels with KMS hangs at boot looking 4 firmware, howto fix?
- Bad 2D performance with r600
- Can't compile xf86-radeon-git
- Most of the OGL3.X work is done in mesa
- Testing rv280 with Linux 126.96.36.199 and F12 userspace
- Testing r100 with 188.8.131.52 kernel and F12 userspace
- kms hdmi audio xine
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.