Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to post updates on test profiles (for proposed bug fixing)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to post updates on test profiles (for proposed bug fixing)

On both Fedora 22 and Ubuntu 15.04 I have several tests failing because the installation failed without being noticed.

I've fixed nginx and now also npb (NAS Parallel Benchmark), and I want to fix a few more.

However, how to push those patches back to PTS?

Originally posted by huygens_25 View Post
    On both Fedora 22 and Ubuntu 15.04 I have several tests failing because the installation failed without being noticed.

I've fixed nginx and now also npb (NAS Parallel Benchmark), and I want to fix a few more.

However, how to push those patches back to PTS?
    Easiest way would be posting the patches to the test profiles to this forum or emailing them to me at [email protected]
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

OK I'll do so in a batch. (I have seen my last post solved the pgbench problem, and want to solve the povray, gcrypt, bullet and apache at least).
      So probably this evening or the next I will provide patches.

Note: I do not have a test environment where I could do regression tests. I will try to do my best not to break things, but sometimes it won't be easy. E.g. for pgbench, both on Ubuntu 15.04 64bit and Fedora 22 64bit on Intel or AMD CPU I have a problem where dbinit fails at install. I had to use the "-O0" gcc flag to be able to get a build of postgres which can be initialised with initdb. However, this will break comparison with previous pgbench, as the build is not optimised.

Comment

Working...
      X