Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Libinput 1.11 Is Bringing With It Many Linux Input Improvements

Phoronix: Libinput 1.11 Is Bringing With It Many Linix Input Improvements

Within the libinput world, the 1.11 development cycle has been going on long with Libinput 1.10 having debuted in January. But this long development cycle is bringing with it many changes...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Libinput can detect my touchpad dimensions. Is there any configuration to tell it to accept only taps in a particular area (e.g. some square inch) of the touchpad as a click?

Comment

Originally posted by dxxvi View Post
      Libinput can detect my touchpad dimensions. Is there any configuration to tell it to accept only taps in a particular area (e.g. some square inch) of the touchpad as a click?
      It would be very interesting to know more about the configurability of libinput...

Comment

Does anyone know, if it's possible to configure touchscreen to be accept two fingers for scrolling? I didn't found any usable configuration available for it, but I'm pretty sure it's able to do (Dell XPS 9350, Elan touchscreen).

Comment

Working...
        X