Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valve Plans To Release Artifact For Linux On 28 November

Phoronix: Valve Plans To Release Artifact For Linux On 28 November

Valve has just sent out a press release about allowing attendees at PAX West in a few weeks will be able to play their forthcoming Artifact game, but more exciting is they plan to publicly release the game at the end of November...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Can't wait to see the user-posted reviews for that game.

Comment

Between Hearthstone, Gwent, MTG: Online (and soon enough the superior MTG: Arena), etc. I can't imagine they'll make much of a dent in the digital card game market, but at least they'll have a Linux client.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderbird32 View Post
        Between Hearthstone, Gwent, MTG: Online (and soon enough the superior MTG: Arena), etc. I can't imagine they'll make much of a dent in the digital card game market, but at least they'll have a Linux client.
        Chances are pretty high because like other games you've listed , they're targeting an existing user base: Dota players.

Like other games did with their user base.

Comment

Damn, I got excited for a moment. A card game? What a snoozer!

Comment

Yey... A card game with micro-transactions where instead of paying $1000 over time to get a crapton of games, you get only one and you just pay again and again.

Can't wait!

/s

Comment

Hmmm. I really feel as though there are not enough 3rd person action adventure games out there. The GNU Linux ports of Mad Max, Tomb Raider series , Saints Row series and Shadow of Mordor are fine but I really wish more interesting things would come out that are 3rd with integrated 1st person even.

Comment

Working...
              X