Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CodeWeavers CrossOver Linux 18 Released With DXVK/VKD3D Support

Phoronix: CodeWeavers CrossOver Linux 18 Released With DXVK/VKD3D Support

While CodeWeavers' developers have been busy with improvements to Wine and Valve's downstream "Proton" for allowing a great Windows-on-Linux gaming experience, they haven't parted ways with their core business and today they announced the availability of CrossOver 18...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I want to answer this question in advance: why the hell would I pay them if I can get Wine for free?

Answer: The people behind Codeweavers are responsible for a lot of of the development behind Wine. Financially supporting them means supporting Wine too and making it a successful open source project. There are also several advantages for using CrossOver Linux above Wine, but you better go to their website to get that question answered.

I'm not affiliated with them in any way.

Code of Conduct:
    If anyone of any ethnical background, gender, sexual identity, Apache helicopter model was offended by my words then please let me know. Lol

Comment

I identify as a AH-64F and was offended!

Comment

Working...
      X