Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intel Core i7 Benchmarks On Linux

Phoronix: Intel Core i7 Benchmarks On Linux

We have yet to deliver any Linux benchmarks of the Intel Core i7 processors, but there's a few Phoronix resources if you're interested in learning more about the Nehalem architecture. As a quick note for those unfamiliar with the Core i7 series that was recently introduced by Intel, it breaks compatibility with LGA-775 parts by bringing forth the LGA-1366 socket, is exclusively bound to using DDR3 memory, introduces the Quick Path interface, and it brings back Hyper-Threading Technology. In this Phoronix Forums thread is feedback from owners already of the Core i7 CPUs and Intel X58 motherboards with their Linux encounters. On Phoronix Global are also a number of Core i7 benchmark results under Linux using the Phoronix Test Suite. From the search page just plug Core i7 into the processor field or QuickPath into the Chipset field...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X