Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fedora 31 Will Be Released Next Week Tuesday

Phoronix: Fedora 31 Will Be Released Next Week Tuesday

While Fedora 31 didn't make its original release target of this week due to being delayed by installer issues and DNF bugs, those blocker bugs have now been addressed and this next installment of Red Hat's Fedora Linux is coming out next week!..

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Working like a charm here since the beta.

Comment

i do Miss Linux but having said that i just dont think the Desktop DE's are there. however i do like what i see with XFCE so when i return i will Ditch GS3 an go to XFCE instead

Comment

Originally posted by Anvil View Post
        i do Miss Linux but having said that i just dont think the Desktop DE's are there. however i do like what i see with XFCE so when i return i will Ditch GS3 an go to XFCE instead
        MX Linux is putting out the best XFCE desktop right now. Absolutely amazing. Version 19 released just a couple days ago.

Comment

No need to wait until the 29th; the gold images are already available. Mostly everything is working ok

Comment

Working...
          X