Oracle Solaris 11.4 SRU24 Released With A Plethora Of Package Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oracle Solaris 11.4 SRU24 Released With A Plethora Of Package Updates

Phoronix: Oracle Solaris 11.4 SRU24 Released With A Plethora Of Package Updates

Solaris 11.4 continues chugging along per the Oracle/Solaris maintenance terms but still with no signs of life beyond the 11.4 series with any radical changes. The twenty-fourth stable release update was issued on Tuesday for Oracle Solaris 11.4...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Typo:

Originally posted by phoronix View Post
    Oralce Solaris 11.4 SRU24

Comment

Oddly enough this is the first release I have not needed to faff about with unlocking the sunpro-incorporation package in order to get around the lack of a SRU on my home development machine in order to install the latest Solaris Developer Studio (A glorified netbeans with sunCC).

https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E37069_01...072/goubw.html

So I guess grab it all now before oracle does a version bump on Developer Studio

(Same with Visual Studio, I wish these guys would just provide their C/C++ compilers in a .zip file. Compilers aren't complex, they shouldn't need installers).

Comment

Originally posted by tildearrow View Post
        Typo:
        This is released by the Italian Oracle division

Comment

Working...
        X