Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intel Already Started Working On Linux Driver Code For Lunar Lake

Phoronix: Intel Already Started Working On Linux Driver Code For Lunar Lake

While Intel 11th Gen Rocket Lake desktop processors are launching this month, Intel's open-source Linux driver developers known for their punctual support are already preparing early code around their 14th Gen "Lunar Lake" platform...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

What are the odds of Lunar Lake in 2023 still being on 14 nm? Pretty good I'd say. Tick, tock, tock, tock, tock, tock. Like a broken clock, lol.

Comment

Finally. Get ready for some serious moon action.

Originally posted by torsionbar28 View Post
      What are the odds of Lunar Lake in 2023 still being on 14 nm? Pretty good I'd say. Tick, tock, tock, tock, tock, tock. Like a broken clock, lol.
      Oh really? I don't see you with a fungineering degree.

Comment

Oh, the e1000e driver. That brings back memories.
        All bad memories about kernel panics and servers going offline though.

Comment

Is it called Lunar Lake because of the craters that come with it?

Comment

Awesome! This is why I'd still rather buy Intel, 14/7 nm be damned. Shit is supported well ahead of time, and just works. I'm nto expected to fix a thousand bugs in the drivers and other low level bits. I can actually just use my computer and get things done.

Comment

Originally posted by sandy8925 View Post
              Awesome! This is why I'd still rather buy Intel, 14/7 nm be damned. Shit is supported well ahead of time, and just works. I'm nto expected to fix a thousand bugs in the drivers and other low level bits. I can actually just use my computer and get things done.
              Piednoƫl, is that you?

Comment

Working...
              X