Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SuperTux 0.6.3 Brings In-Game Improvements, WebAssembly Support

Phoronix: SuperTux 0.6.3 Brings In-Game Improvements, WebAssembly Support

Well known open-source video game SuperTux that is inspired by Super Mario Bros is out with its first release in one and a half years for the Tux-themed platform game...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

My son loves playing this game on his Raspberry Pi 400. I'm going to compile this new version for him just in time for the christmas holiday.

Comment

I guess that he is pretty young then. For the 6+ year old crowd the game wouldn`t have been remarkable even in 1988.

Comment

He is 6, so yes.

Comment

So it must've been totally boring for me playing that game in my late 20s. Strange that I always kept playing and have fond memories of that time.

But thanks god, there is always someone on the internet who tells you what you have to do and feel.

Comment

Originally posted by Anux View Post
            So it must've been totally boring for me playing that game in my late 20s. Strange that I always kept playing and have fond memories of that time.

But thanks god, there is always someone on the internet who tells you what you have to do and feel.
            Same here. I'm 29 and I absolutely *love* this game (and have so for years)!

Comment

I had a lot of fun playing through SuperTux with my little brothers back in the day, though I'm not quite sure if they were younger than six, so maybe we did something wrong.

Comment

It's great to see this game is still being updated! I'm really digging the app image. Just download, mark executable and realize I'm still horrible at platform jumpers. I'm just happy my saved game still works. Maybe in other 10 years I can get past the level I'm stuck on?

Comment

Working...
                X