Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Most Interesting New Features Of Linux 5.17 - Intel & AMD Continue With Big Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Most Interesting New Features Of Linux 5.17 - Intel & AMD Continue With Big Changes

Phoronix: The Most Interesting New Features Of Linux 5.17 - Intel & AMD Continue With Big Changes

Assuming nothing major comes up in the next few days, the Linux 5.17 kernel is expected to be released on Sunday. While we have been covering Linux 5.17 kernel activity already for a while prior to the merge window even getting going, here is a convenient look at some of the most interesting changes to find in this new release...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I hope the sensors of the ASUS ProArt B550-CREATOR will finally be supported.

Comment

I'd like to see a list of ASUS boards.

Comment

Originally posted by guglovich View Post
        I'd like to see a list of ASUS boards.
        Michael made a list here: https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pa...nux-5.17-HWMON

Comment

Originally posted by Ealrann View Post
          Many modern. It's clear now

Comment

My Asus 5700U laptop has been suffering from "insomnia". I hope this helps

Comment

Intel = Rotten, AMD = Less Rotten

Fuck Intel.

I know that sounds toxic but that is how I feel having had both platforms.
              Last edited by creative; 11 March 2022, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X