Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EndeavourOS 22.6 "Artemis" Released With Improved Arm Support, WirePlumber In Use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EndeavourOS 22.6 "Artemis" Released With Improved Arm Support, WirePlumber In Use

Phoronix: EndeavourOS 22.6 "Atermis" Released With Improved Arm Support, WirePlumber In Use

While Arch Linux itself is quite easy to get setup these days thanks to Archinstall for a quick installation process and sane defaults, for those looking for a nice and polished experience EndeavourOS remains one of the nice Arch-based desktop Linux distributions...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Im not a big fan of any arch derrivative that isn't special purpose (IE. steamdeck). but endeavor makes the least egregious errors.

Comment

Michael It's "Artemis". Typo in both title and body of the Phoronix article...

Comment

I really like their KDE desktop which is elegant and practical to use. Also I can get x86-64-v3 repos without worrying too much about compatibility issues as they are very close to upstream Arch (I hit a lot of trouble when trying to use these repos with Manjaro before). The only thing which annoyed me was their update notifier but that was easy to fix. The rest of the shipped packages and defaults are mostly sane albeit I customize my install a lot anyways.

Comment

Working...
        X