Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Linux 6.0 Supporting New Intel/AMD Hardware, Performance Improvements & Much More

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linux 6.0 Supporting New Intel/AMD Hardware, Performance Improvements & Much More

Phoronix: Linux 6.0 Supporting New Intel/AMD Hardware, Performance Improvements & Much More

Yesterday marked the release of Linux 6.0-rc1 and as such the merge window is no over and no more feature work is set to land in this kernel version. Here is my write-up of all the interesting new features and changes/improvements coming for Linux 6.0.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

phoronix First line of the article "Yesterday marked the release of Linux 6.0-rc1 and as such the merge window is no over". The ommision of a character in the second to last word leaves room for interpretation: "not" or "now". I am leaning towards "now", but maybe you should clarify :-)

Comment

Originally posted by jochendemuth View Post
      phoronix First line of the article "Yesterday marked the release of Linux 6.0-rc1 and as such the merge window is no over". The ommision of a character in the second to last word leaves room for interpretation: "not" or "now". I am leaning towards "now", but maybe you should clarify :-)
      One only needs to finish reading the same sentence.

"... the merge window is no over and no more feature work is set to land in this kernel version."

This should make it pretty obvious that "now" is meant.

Comment

Working...
      X