No announcement yet.

System76 Upgrades Thelio Desktops With Intel Raptor Lake, AMD Zen 4 CPU Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System76 Upgrades Thelio Desktops With Intel Raptor Lake, AMD Zen 4 CPU Options

Phoronix: System76 Upgrades Thelio Desktops With Intel Raptor Lake, AMD Zen 4 CPU Options

After last month launching the redesigned Thelio chassis, System76 today has rolled out their latest System76 Thelio desktop options with Intel 13th Gen Core "Raptor Lake" and AMD Ryzen 7000 "Zen 4" processor options now available...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Any idea if they're going to be upgrading the meerkats anytime soon

Comment

For the intel did they paint red/yellow flames on the side of the case ?

Comment

Just be cautious if you sign up for an account with System76 to get a quote -- I, and others, have had their e-mail leaked somehow and now I get all kinds of scam e-mails with malicious attachments. I used a unique e-mail not used elsewhere so I know it was leaked through System76's systems (or one of their vendors).

Comment

Originally posted by onlyLinuxLuvUBack View Post
          For the intel did they paint red/yellow flames on the side of the case ?
          No, Those will just spontaneously appear.

Comment

Working...
          X