Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Linux 6.4 Features: Many Intel & AMD Additions, Better Desktop/Laptop Hardware Drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linux 6.4 Features: Many Intel & AMD Additions, Better Desktop/Laptop Hardware Drivers

Phoronix: Linux 6.4 Features: Many Intel & AMD Additions, Better Desktop/Laptop Hardware Drivers

With Linux 6.4-rc1 released, here is my original overview of all the interesting changes coming for the Linux 6.4 kernel that will be released as stable at the end of June or in early July.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

The supposed fTPM stutter fixes for AMD in 6.2 didn't work on my system, I still get them on 6.3 and 6.1lts too

Comment

There is significant progress in support for JH7110, the RISC-V SoC used in VisionFive2, Pine64's Star64 and the future Pinetab-V.

Comment

rc1 compiled and tested : USB keyboard/mouse inactive ... I'll wait for next RC.

Comment

The Intel AX201 WIFI/BT driver appears to be broken again

Comment

Working...
          X