ASUS ROG CROSSHAIR X670E Hero Sensor Monitoring To Come With Linux 6.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASUS ROG CROSSHAIR X670E Hero Sensor Monitoring To Come With Linux 6.5

Phoronix: ASUS ROG CROSSHAIR X670E Hero Sensor Monitoring To Come With Linux 6.5

Sadly missing out on the Linux 6.4 kernel merge window by a few days is support for sensor monitoring with the ASUS ROG CROSSHAIR X670E Hero motherboard...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

That's awesome that people are working on support, shame companies dont feel the need to help out with contributing to mainboard sensor monitoring on Linux

Comment

That is indeed a shame. I was just helping out a teammate in getting his X570 board running the asus-ec-sensors driver running and was amazed at what it exposed in Linux. I was wishing I had the same great support for my X670 Crosshair Hero motherboard. I only get cpu temp and two fans using the k10temp and nct6775 drivers under kernel 6.3.

Comment

The X670E chipset is quite new and it is worth moving support to version 8.x or better yet 9.x

Comment

Working...
        X