Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesa 23.1 Released With RadeonSI Rusticl-OpenCL, RADV GPL

Phoronix: Mesa 23.1 Released With RadeonSI Rusticl-OpenCL, RADV GPL

Mesa 23.1 has been released as this quarter's feature release for this collection of open-source, user-space graphics components that primarily consist of OpenGL and Vulkan drivers...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Time to remove RADV_PERFTEST=gpl since it's default now.

Also I'm happy to see oxidation of Linux stuff, gg

Comment

Is mesamatrix.net going to be updated to track RustiCL progress?

Comment

I hope that rusticl supports some day opencl 1.2, or does it do that already?
        For what I read, there are plenty of extensions that it still don't do right?
        Clover used to be around 10% faster than the older amd proprietary opencl implementation, here I see rusticl being slightly ahead of rocm.

It would be interesting to see some benchmarks rocm vs rusticl

Comment

Originally posted by tuxd3v View Post
          I hope that rusticl supports some day opencl 1.2, or does it do that already?
          For what I read, there are plenty of extensions that it still don't do right?
          Clover used to be around 10% faster than the older amd proprietary opencl implementation, here I see rusticl being slightly ahead of rocm.

It would be interesting to see some benchmarks rocm vs rusticl
          OpenCL 3.0 actually, but missing quite some optional OpenCL 2.0 features. Subgroups are in the work though.

Comment

Originally posted by DMJC View Post
            Is mesamatrix.net going to be updated to track RustiCL progress?
            https://www.phoronix.com/forums/forum/phoronix/latest-phoronix-articles/1386610-mesa-23-1-released-with-radeonsi-rusticl-opencl-radv-gpl?p=1386635#post1386635 "Is mesamatrix.net going to be updated...

Comment

Working...
            X