Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Several HID Driver Improvements Ready For Linux 6.6

Phoronix: Several HID Driver Improvements Ready For Linux 6.6

In recent days a number of feature patches were queued in HID-next to provide new driver features and hardware support within the Human Interface Device subsystem...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Isn't it racist/ableist/etc to call it Human tho? I smell an opportunity here

Comment

Originally posted by mos87 View Post
      Isn't it racist/ableist/etc to call it Human tho? I smell an opportunity here
      So I am clearly missing some context, can you fill me up on what you mean or referring to?

Comment

Originally posted by Sethox View Post
        So I am clearly missing some context, can you fill me up on what you mean or referring to?
        Some clowns may not "identify" as humans, and since it's 2023 we gotta respect their childish fantasies you know, or else they'll cry to their mom!!!

Comment

mos87 and Weasel brought their soap boxes to this Linux discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethox View Post

WHat if I identify as a lampshade today? I'M BEING EXCLUDED! EVERYTHING SHOULD BE AVAILABLE FOR EVERYONE (and indeed everything!) AT ANY TIME! ::feet stamp::

Comment

Originally posted by EphemeralEft View Post
              mos87 and Weasel brought their soap boxes to this Linux discussion.
              You'll survive.

Comment

Working...
              X