Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doxygen 1.10 Documentation Generator Released With Many Fixes

Phoronix: Doxygen 1.10 Documentation Generator Released With Many Fixes

Another open-source project celebrating Christmas Day with a new feature release is Doxygen, the open-source documentation generator and static analysis tool that is widely used by many different open-source projects and supported by numerous programming languages for generating code documentation...

Very underrated tool I wish more projects used.

I wrote the Neovim plugin dooku.nvim in case some want to check it out.

Comment

Merry Christmas Michael!

I would tell you it's okay to take Christmas off but after all these years I've come to realize you just can't take a day off!

So I'll just say I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday, no matter how you go about it

Comment

Originally posted by muncrief View Post
        Merry Christmas Michael!

I would tell you it's okay to take Christmas off but after all these years I've come to realize you just can't take a day off!

So I'll just say I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday, no matter how you go about it
        I think the best way to congratulate him with anything is to buy a premium phoronix subscription. If you already did - great.

I didn't (had to say it so that people don't think I implied otherwise).

Comment

Wow this looks Doxygen looks like a 90s website design. It looks awful and horribly dated!

Comment

Originally posted by uid313 View Post
            Wow this looks Doxygen looks like a 90s website design. It looks awful and horribly dated!
            Yeah,well... don't knock it if you haven't tried it.

Comment

Originally posted by cl333r View Post

I think the best way to congratulate him with anything is to buy a premium phoronix subscription. If you already did - great.

I didn't (had to say it so that people don't think I implied otherwise).
              Oh yes, I agree. And I did, long ago It's the least we can do, as Michael is one of the hardest working people I've ever known, and has made Phoronix an invaluable Linux resource.

Comment

compared to modern documentation pages, it's succinct, and full of information.
                And using HTML features to ease navigation.

Comment

Originally posted by Serafean View Post

compared to modern documentation pages, it's succinct, and full of information.
                  And using HTML features to ease navigation.
                  It is shit!

Not mobile-friendly, no dark mode. As soon as I open the website I instantly and instinctively want close the tab without even read anything.

Comment

It's totally themable...

Comment

Working...
                    X