Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intel Releases OpenVINO 2024.1 With More Gen AI & LLM Features

Phoronix: Intel Releases OpenVINO 2024.1 With More Gen AI & LLM Features

Intel engineers have just released OpenVINO 2024.1, the newest feature release for this excellent open-source AI toolkit that continues expanding its features and capabilities particularly around Generative AI "GenAI" and Large Language Models (LLMs)...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Looks interesting.

Since they released it the same day as the ubuntu 24.04LTS, I thought they'd probably (hopefully) have support for that OS ready in
    the updates for openvino 2024.1 though I don't see any corresponding ubuntu24 docker images from openvino at this time.
    Hopefully soon.

I'll also have to see whether the ubuntu24 targeted openvino / one-api / level-zero compute related packages are up on the intel repo., too.

Comment

Hmmm does this support using multiple neural compute sticks for local LLM?

A couple NCS2, 128GB RAM + Arc A770 16GB + … a Ryzen 5600X3D could yield interesting results of all can be pooled.

Comment

Working...
      X