Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVClock's Thunderbird To Launch New Project

Phoronix: NVClock's Thunderbird To Launch New Project

Roderick Colenbrander, or better known by his Internet name of Thunderbird (not to be confused with the Mozilla mail client), will soon be announcing a new software project that is supposed to be rather interesting, according to him. Roderick is known for starting the NVClock project years prior to the existence of CoolBits support for Linux to enable NVIDIA graphics card overclocking (and other tweaking) with Linux...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

So the news is: "Maybe there will be some news in the next time.". Wow, what a news.

Comment

..i have to say i miss the "it might be benchmarkable by the newsworthy Phoronix Test Suite" part

sorry, couldn't resist

but i am curious about what he's up to..

Comment

In theory it could be part of the suite...

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderbird View Post
          let the guessing begin ^^

..OSS physics engine?

i'll stop now, my creativity wears thin and i don't wanna steal the show.. we all like surprises, don't we?

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderbird View Post
            ooh.... sounds tasty!

Comment

My 2 cents: Pong, or if written in qt Ponk...

Comment

Hey- there's nothing wrong with an announcement about an announcement. It happens in the gaming world- a company unveils a countdown site or clock, and lots of folks blog about that. Not that different here.

Comment

Working...
                X