Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notes From X@FOSDEM 2010: GLSL, X, Etc

Phoronix: Notes From X@FOSDEM 2010: GLSL, X, Etc

X@FOSDEM is taking place at FOSDEM in Brussels, Belgium. Nicolai Hahnle and Daniel Stone provided talks on R300 GLSL compilation and X11 and its problems, respectively...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Dailymotion

If possible post the video on dailymotion instead of youtube, it has openvideo as alternative to flash

Comment

Youtube supports html5 video where available for adfree videos.

Comment

YouTube doesn't support 3GB files greater than 10 minutes in length anyways though, but my requirement with video hosting is the one that offers a reliable/clean upload and has the nicest embeddable Flash player.
        Michael Larabel
        https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Michael, can we buy the video free for the general public?

I'd like to see the videos and I don't have flash.

Comment

Youtube does support longer than 10 minutes I think you have to be sponsored or something like that

also as lots of people would be watching these videos it might be a way for Michael to make a little extra cash and remove some of the more annoying ads

Comment

Originally posted by phoronix View Post
              Phoronix: Notes From X@FOSDEM 2010: GLSL, X, Etc

X@FOSDEM is taking place at FOSDEM in Brussels, Belgium. Nicolai Hahnle and Daniel Stone provided talks on R300 GLSL compilation and X11 and its problems, respectively...

http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=Nzk2Nw
              Daniel and I do not see eye to eye on many things, and even though i was quite interested in seeing his talk, i was unable to attend due to devroom duties and a quick run over my upcoming talk. But what i read here in Michaels post here matches my sentiments about "pipedream futures".

When the videos are up, Daniel's will be the first that i'll watch.

Comment

Working...
              X