Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2011 Desktop Summit Is At Berlin's Humboldt

Phoronix: The 2011 Desktop Summit Is At Berlin's Humboldt

Back in July we reported that there would be a 2011 Desktop Summit, a joint conference between the GNOME and KDE developers via combining their GUADEC and Akademy events, respectively, to one location at one time. There was a 2009 Desktop Summit held in the same fashion, but up until now all we knew is that there would be a 2011 Desktop Summit in Berlin during August, but the details were yet to be announced. Now we have the details for this open-source event...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

"a joint conference between the GNOME and KDE"
    Quickly! We need to sabotage this! All hands man your trollstations! This is not a drill! Repeat; this is not a drill!

Comment

Originally posted by V!NCENT View Post
      Quickly! We need to sabotage this! All hands man your trollstations! This is not a drill! Repeat; this is not a drill!
      Aaaaah!!! Last one alive; lock the door!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MaestroMaus View Post
        Aaaaah!!! Last one alive; lock the door!!!
        "I came here to kick ass and chew bubbleguh-... Is that a dragon fighting a dwarf?"
        -"I'm not a dwarf! I'm a gno-"
        "Your gnome, your ass... what's the difference?"
        -"You've gotta be... Nooooooo!"
        "Nobody steals our desktop marketshare... and lives..."
        -"What are you waiting for-?"
        "-xmass... They promised me a bugfree KDE desktop by then"

Comment

Working...
        X