Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frozenbyte Is Wanting Some Linux Gamers

Phoronix: Frozenbyte Is Wanting Some Linux Gamers

If you are a Linux gamer there's a lot of hopeful opportunities coming up especially with up to four Linux games coming from Unigine, but that's still months out. Right now though if you're looking for a new Linux native game to play, Frozenbyte is looking for testers of their Linux client port of Trine...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

A bit late -- 5 days or so after the initial query and basically no Phoronix readers (who didn't see the thread otherwise) would have even a passing chance to apply.

Comment

Trine and Trine 2 are two further games I'd like to purchase if/when they work with open drivers.

I'm not much of a gamer, really, but the odd inexpensive indie game that's fun to play is lots of fun when I need to take a break.

Comment

Actually afaik the Shadowgrounds games were ported by IGIOS and then published by LGP

Comment

Oh no... so it's still IGIOS?
          Their Shadowgrounds port was horrible, though that might have been because of LGP - buggy installers, no 64 bit support (or directions even) and horrible sound support.

I was actually looking forward to the IronSky game, but now I don't know...

Does someone know how much of Shadowgrounds was IGIOS and how much was LGP?

Comment

Working...
          X