Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portable C Compiler Is Building FreeBSD, Nearing v1.0

Phoronix: Portable C Compiler Is Building FreeBSD, Nearing v1.0

Along the same lines as the Enlightenment Foundation Libraries hitting the v1.0 milestone and MPlayer slowly nearing version 1.0, the Portable C Compiler is also preparing for its 1.0 release. PCC is also now able to build the current 64-bit FreeBSD stack with minimal modifications...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Very cool! - Both the news about PCC and the complementing analysis of compilers

It will be very interesting to see how the results look on other hardware.

Comment

Michael is again ignoring the discussion that took place in the forum about MPlayer's 1.0 version.

I wonder whether he actually reads the replies to his own articles.

Comment

I'd say comparisons of compilers is a good thing as there are more choices of compilers to build your favorite OS's

Comment

Originally posted by RealNC View Post
          Michael is again ignoring the discussion that took place in the forum about MPlayer's 1.0 version.

I wonder whether he actually reads the replies to his own articles.

@RealINC:
          I'd think he's busy and doesn't have time to engage in the discussions about the articles he posts. It's a good idea that he does acknowledge we are discussing the articles and also offer his point of view on them

Comment

Working...
          X