Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iveland Update; Phoronix Test Suite 3.0.1 Released

Phoronix: Iveland Update; Phoronix Test Suite 3.0.1 Released

To those of you using the Phoronix Test Suite and/or OpenBenchmarking.org, Phoronix Test Suite 3.0.1-Iveland is now available. This is the first -- and only -- expected point release to Phoronix Test Suite 3.0 following its launch late last month from the Southern California Linux Expo...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

PTS is absolutely brilliant. Before PTS, there was no unified way of benchmarking Linux system that I know of, and the connection to openbenchmarking.org is really good.

The site is somewhat difficult to navigate, but that could be a case of information overload. I haven't fully explored it yet.

But, if you stick to your own benchmarks, I have nothing but praise.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by albatorsk View Post
      PTS is absolutely brilliant. Before PTS, there was no unified way of benchmarking Linux system that I know of, and the connection to openbenchmarking.org is really good.

The site is somewhat difficult to navigate, but that could be a case of information overload. I haven't fully explored it yet.

But, if you stick to your own benchmarks, I have nothing but praise.

Thank you.
      Thanks for the nice words, glad you like it.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Working...
      X