Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X.Org Server 1.11 Set For Release On Friday

Phoronix: X.Org Server 1.11 Set For Release On Friday

X.Org Server 1.11 was originally planned for release on the 19th of August, but following a one-week delay, it should be officially released this Friday. This is another significant update to the X.Org Server...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Not to much exciting stuff, but I would still like to congratulate the Xorg developers for yet another timely release (and send my regards to Keith Packard)! You're doing a great job, I'm looking forward to the exhilarating awesome funness (new word!) that is going into 1.12!

Comment

Originally posted by Azpegath View Post
      Not to much exciting stuff, but I would still like to congratulate the Xorg developers for yet another timely release (and send my regards to Keith Packard)! You're doing a great job, I'm looking forward to the exhilarating awesome funness (new word!) that is going into 1.12!
      It's strange that Ubuntu aren't picking this up, there's a whole heap of bugfixes this time round and I believe both binary drivers are already compatible with the new ABI

Comment

Working...
      X