Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Games Added To Humble Voxatron Offering

Phoronix: More Games Added To Humble Voxatron Offering

At the end of last month a new Humble Indie Bundle was launched, which consisted of only one not-widely-known indie game, but at least it's still pay-what-you-want and multi-platform. With four days to go, more games have been added to this Humble offering...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

The Binging of Isaac and Blocks That Matter were already part of the bundle, what has been added today is Gish and 3 Lexaloffle mini-games.

Comment

Jupp, got the email as well.
      I missed the last bundle and this rpg game, which I found looking cool. Well, there is still hope

Comment

Yes, what made me finally buy this bundle is the addition of Zen Puzzle Garden. (I wouldn't call it a "mini" game BTW.)
        Last edited by stqn; 10 November 2011, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stqn View Post
          Yes, what made me finally buy this bundle is the addition of Zen Puzzle Garden. (I wouldn't call it a "mini" game BTW.)
          I'll play a game ported from the 360 or the PS3....... But ported from the iPad? I have to draw the line somewhere..

Comment

Originally posted by Sidicas View Post
            I'll play a game ported from the 360 or the PS3....... But ported from the iPad? I have to draw the line somewhere..
            Ahah... Well, it originated as a Windows/Mac game before the iPad existed.

Comment

Games for Linux? WOO!

It seems we're getting a relative flood of titles for the Penguin here lately. My poor wallet can't keep up.

First world problems much?

Comment

Working...
              X