Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesa 7.11.1 Released

Phoronix: Mesa 7.11.1 Released

For those wanting to live in a stable-and-tested world and forget about all the Mesa advancements that have been talked about on Phoronix in the past five months, Mesa 7.11.1 is now available...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Well, "stable-and-tested"... It's not that mesa git is not stable. I have used mesa git for a while and every few days when I feel like it I recompile it. So far there were two times when it did not compile due to problems in the makefiles. The code itself has always been extremely stable.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisXY View Post
      Well, "stable-and-tested"... It's not that mesa git is not stable. I have used mesa git for a while and every few days when I feel like it I recompile it. So far there were two times when it did not compile due to problems in the makefiles. The code itself has always been extremely stable.
      But regressions could creep in. But the mesa folk do a good job at keeping master working

Comment

Working...
      X