Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prost! 2012 X.Org Developers' Summit In Bavaria!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prost! 2012 X.Org Developers' Summit In Bavaria!

Phoronix: Prost! 2012 X.Org Developers' Summit In Bavaria!

The X.Org Board of Directors has decided this afternoon the location of the 2012 X.Org Developers' Summit. Proposals were submitted for Dublin and N?rnberg, but in the end the board elected to go with the Bavarian location...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

For somebody the German beer has become the travel reason, and the summit the pretext.

Comment

I wish he had a publishing system/CMS with a breathalyzer.

Comment

Why the hell didn't you do this a year ago when I was living there?! Hrmpf...

Sch?ufele all around!

Comment

I like the occasional beer-related posts - it drives home that point that there is a person behind the website rather than it just being a collection of faceless technical pages.

Comment

Originally posted by not.sure View Post
            I wish he had a publishing system/CMS with a breathalyzer.
            And it would have said that I am completely sober... Just crazy about Bavaria that it's my utopia. I can't help it the beer, frau, and food are the best there.
            Michael Larabel
            https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

At least for XDS2012 I won't be too out of place now wearing lederhosens and drinking a Ma? of Bavarian beer, unlike at XDC2011 Chicago and other events.
              It's only 50 Kilometers from real Bavaria, but you won't see anybody wearing them in the whole of Franconia.

Comment

Working...
              X