Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valve Pushes Out Large Team Fortress 2 Update

Phoronix: Valve Pushes Out Large Team Fortress 2 Update

For those interested in some updated Team Fortress 2 gaming this weekend, Valve has updated the popular free-to-play title...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

No time for gaming when there's new Doctor and Pony (and other shows) this weekend!

Comment

My little pony and doctor who! This topic was derailed early.

Hope both are awesome!

Comment

More on topic, I took a look at the changes and they look interesting.
        Most of the changes are MvM, with the major one being the medic can now resurrect dead players.
        There are 3 new maps, 2 MvM. 1 regular.
        Then there are some balance changes and additional player stats that they are going to gather.

Overall, looks like a nice update. I'll have to fire up tf2 and try out the new maps.

Comment

Originally posted by ua=42 View Post
          My little pony and doctor who! This topic was derailed early.

Hope both are awesome!
          I'm not meaning to derail the topic, it's just that the Doctor Who 50th anniversary special is pretty special. I'm sure many here will be watching it. And I thought I'd throw in the other show I'm staying up to watch

Comment

Why is TF2 getting it's own articles, I wonder. Seriously. It's odd. DOTA2's far bigger than TF2, has a linux client and receives massive updates nearly monthly. Anyone playing Steam games need to be told these things....if you're not, well then. A single TF2 article with minimal info seems a *see start of post*
            Hi

Comment

Originally posted by stiiixy View Post
              Why is TF2 getting it's own articles, I wonder. Seriously. It's odd. DOTA2's far bigger than TF2, has a linux client and receives massive updates nearly monthly. Anyone playing Steam games need to be told these things....if you're not, well then. A single TF2 article with minimal info seems a *see start of post*
              I like having news about game updates. TF2 has a pretty big community.

Comment

Oh. Here is valve's video for the release.

The Two Cities Update is available November 21st, 2013. Mann vs. Machine lets you and five friends fight a lethal horde of robots on new maps, with the oppor...

Comment

Working...
                X