Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eurocom Begins Offering Linux High Performance Laptops

Phoronix: Eurocom Begins Offering Linux High Performance Laptops

Eurocom is the latest laptop vendor now offering Linux as a laptop when buying one of their high-end laptop models...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

All Clevo builders/resellers are shit.

Comment

Debian option, not bad.

Comment

Link to the press release doesn't work, just says "file not found"

Comment

Originally posted by LLStarks View Post
          All Clevo builders/resellers are shit.
          They aren't until you prove us why.

Comment

Now if only they could come up with a name that's better than eurotrash. Seriously -- adding "euro" to a product name immediately puts it straight onto my "banned forever" list.

Comment

Love it!

I bought one of the Eurocom "Monsters" and I love it. Using Fedora 20, Cinnamon. Visualization runs smoothly when testing other distros.

I purposely bought from them because I hate having to buy a MS license when I'm just going to wipe/scrub the hard drive of MS as soon as I get home.

I got the monster because I have a KVM set up at home and it allows me to be ultra portable when travelling back and forth to school.

Comment

Working...
              X