Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valve Publishes The Source Code For Their VOGL OpenGL Debugger

Phoronix: Valve Publishes The Source Code For Their VOGL OpenGL Debugger

Back at the Steam Dev Days in January, Valve Software talked up their VOGL Linux OpenGL debugger for game developers and they announced it would be open-source. As of tonight, that code is now publicly available as Valve's latest open-source software project...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Sweet! Will definitely give this a shot and see how it compares to ApiTrace.

This comes as no surprise to me; after exclusively talking with Gabe and their Linux developers two years ago when many doubted the claims of a Steam Linux client
    While I think it's awesome that you stuck to your guns and didn't mind the "I told you so" at first, this is kind of getting old, Michael.

Comment

I found 2 links in the article not pointing back to phoronix, please correct.

Comment

Originally posted by mark45 View Post
        That was a good one

Comment

Looking forward to a review, if it's usable yet. Not eager to be alpha tester myself.

Comment

Originally posted by mark45 View Post
            uahuahushaushuashuahushaush
            lol

Comment

There are useful userstyles to find the right link on phoronix.

for example:

Comment

So the license is zlib? Not that my opinion matters...

Comment

Working...
                X