Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R600 Gallium3D Lands Many OpenGL Fixes

Phoronix: R600 Gallium3D Lands Many OpenGL Fixes

AMD's R600 Gallium3D driver that supports the Radeon HD 2000 through HD 6000 series graphics cards received a number of bug-fixes on Thursday...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Not a hw bug AFAIK, just needs someone to fix it.

Comment

The only bug that i have with my 6850 is the inverted colours when unblancing the screen. But it doesn't happen all the time even though it is annoying.

Other than that after DPM everything is fine.

Comment

This finished off the slowdown in DRI3 Xorg

Originally posted by 89c51 View Post
        The only bug that i have with my 6850 is the inverted colours when unblancing the screen. But it doesn't happen all the time even though it is annoying.

Other than that after DPM everything is fine.
        I got a pleasant surprise when I installed these latest updates: lightly loaded OpenGL applications like Critter are back at the full speed they were at before the newer versions of Xorg using DRI 3 came along. The slowdown was minimal on heavily loaded applications but now seems to be entirely gone.

Comment

Working...
        X