Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avanti CB350S

Phoronix: Avanti CB350S

The Avanti CB350S is a very nice accessory for a home or small office when working long hours, but the engineering quality of the interesting product is questionable... Many Phoronix readers will likely love the Avanti CB350S once the issues are worked out.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

No benchmarks?

If I'm going to spend 250$ on this, I have to know if it actually outperforms manual dispensing.

Comment

Originally posted by brent View Post
      If I'm going to spend 250$ on this, I have to know if it actually outperforms manual dispensing.
      Soon as I have the CO2 system working correctly...
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Can I install Gentoo on it?

Comment

Originally posted by fuzz View Post
          Can I install Gentoo on it?
          You'd need to add a processor first. But then, I really don't see why not :-P

Comment

Micheal writing additional test-profile on PhoronixTestSuite to by able to benchmark beer dispensers in 3... 2... 1...

Comment

Lol wat?

Comment

maybe get a pressure/weight sensing pad, a temperature sensor, and then you can graph the beer usage and temperature over time. Log which beer it is, and then you can see which beers get drunk the fastest.

Comment

Working...
                X