Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVIDIA's Tegra TK1 Jetson Board Is Now Shipping

Phoronix: NVIDIA's Tegra TK1 Jetson Board Is Now Shipping

NVIDIA's very interesting Jetson TK1 ARM development board is now shipping! This is the interesting ARM development board that's priced sub-$200 and powered by the Tegra K1 that has a Kepler GPU...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

If the article is about an ARM dev board, why is the picture of a Titan Black? This leads to a very misleading facebook feed entry.

Comment

I need an excuse to get one of these.

Comment

Originally posted by gigaplex View Post
        If the article is about an ARM dev board, why is the picture of a Titan Black? This leads to a very misleading facebook feed entry.
        That's just the default nvidia article icon. I think a picture of the board in the article itself would help reduce confusion.

Comment

..., but I've just received an email this evening that NVIDIA has shipped out my Jetson TK1 board!
          Thats really good news Michael.
          Can you do some WebGL tests when the board arrives?
          Just to check if Chrome supports WebglRenderer

Comment

Originally posted by johnc View Post
            For science.

Comment

Originally posted by johnc View Post
              For reasons?

Comment

Is this a 32-bit or 64-bit CPU? Months ago I heard that there were a 64-bit variant of this chip

Comment

Originally posted by newwen View Post
                  Is this a 32-bit or 64-bit CPU? Months ago I heard that there were a 64-bit variant of this chip
                  32-bit

Comment

Originally posted by newwen View Post
                    It has four A15 cores. The 64bit cpu is Denver that is made by Nvidia. AFAIK nobody has seen this chip. I hoop it exists and can compete with Apples Arm chip.

Comment

Working...
                    X