Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coreboot Now Supports The Lenovo Thinkpad T520

Phoronix: Coreboot Now Supports The Lenovo Thinkpad T520

There's been a lot of new hardware to become supported by Coreboot lately while the newest addition is the handling of the Lenovo Thinkpad T520...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

ThinkPad T510 please.

Comment

Thanks to the Zaolin and the other Coreboot developers for this! I wonder if my W520 is sufficiently similar to the T520 for this to work. I'm really tempted to try, but my BIOS chip has already been fried 4 times from changing the NVIDIA Optimus setting too many times.

Comment

It would be great if somebody would port it to some more of the Acer laptop models. I have an Acer Aspire 6930 I'm going to be willing to experiment with as soon as I finish buying the parts for my new desktop.

Comment

HP 635 and TP Edge E145 please. More SuperIO support. More chips w. flashrom support!
          Oh well. I wish it was so easy.
          Even though I won't be using these Sandybridge laptops still good job.
          Stop TCPA, stupid software patents and corrupt politicians!

Comment

Working...
          X