Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LGP Remains Offline, MakePlayLive Also Gets Knocked Out

Phoronix: LGP Remains Offline, MakePlayLive Also Gets Knocked Out

There's follow-ups to two unfortunate news stories on Phoronix in recent days...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Aaron Seigo posted on Google Plus that MakePlayLive being down is caused by a disk failure:
    Note:  This blog post outlines upcoming changes to Google Currents for Workspace users. For information on the previous deprecation of Googl...

Comment

Over a week now and MakePlayLive forum seems still down. Actually, I am not sure they remember it ever existed.

Comment

Originally posted by genx View Post
        Over a week now and MakePlayLive forum seems still down. Actually, I am not sure they remember it ever existed.
        Over 3 weeks now and MakePlayLive forum seems still down. I am curious to know whether people with (pre-)orders have been informed of the situation by e-mail or other means and whether those who wanted a refund got it.
        The official twitter has been dead for 6 months. And Seigo does not post anything about Improv/Makeplaylive on his Google+ account.

Comment

Working...
        X