No announcement yet.

Massive Linux GPU Tests, Russia, Devil's Canyon Dominated June In Linux News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive Linux GPU Tests, Russia, Devil's Canyon Dominated June In Linux News

Phoronix: Massive Linux GPU Tests, Russia, Devil's Canyon Dominated June In Linux News

There was a lot of interesting Linux and open-source news along with our hardware reviews on Phoronix during the month of June...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Session Length

I'm a long time reader of Phoronix. I appreciate all of the great content you write, and it helps me keep up to date on the Linux community. The ads are very annoying, but I appreciate the content so I don't use ad block and I continue to read. I subscribed to get rid of the ads a long time ago, but because of the session/login cookie policy it didn't help at all. Every time I would go to the website the cookie had expired and I saw ads again. I would subscribe again if the session length was more practical like a month. Perhaps someone can indicate if this has changed.

Keep up the good work Michael.

Comment

Working...
    X