Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sumo's Omni Gets Reloaded

Phoronix: Sumo's Omni Gets Reloaded

Our friends at Sumo are out with another interesting creation that we've had the chance to review and it's already likely our most favorite Sumo product to date. Let's checkout the Sumo Omni Reloaded this weekend.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Duhhhhh, chair?

Lucky feller, Mich. Didn't even know you were married, either.

So, anyway the chair. I like how you showed a picture with the head/neck support on the last page (as much as you could reasonably do with a mattress, anyway). I'm pretty tall and I like me 'nana chairs because me 'ed keep's fallin' off =(
    Hi

Comment

Originally posted by stiiixy View Post
      Duhhhhh, chair?

Lucky feller, Mich. Didn't even know you were married, either.

So, anyway the chair. I like how you showed a picture with the head/neck support on the last page (as much as you could reasonably do with a mattress, anyway). I'm pretty tall and I like me 'nana chairs because me 'ed keep's fallin' off =(
      Lol that's probably the most Australian thing I've ever read. Add a "crikey" in there and it'd be stereotypical. But as he states in the article, he's reviewed chairs by this company in the past. What surprises me is why exactly they send to him. I don't mind and I think it's cool they're nice enough to send him that stuff, I just don't understand why.

I'd be interested in getting one of their products if they had something that made a decent couch that would also be socially acceptable for friends to sit on. In other words, something that doesn't force me to cuddle with someone. They have some pretty huge bean bags and the price point is fair, but some of them are so big they'd be difficult to get in and out of.

Comment

fatima seems to be learning how to type

aside from sarcastic comments, sumo omni reloaded seems to be a good product worth to check it out

Comment

Wanted to start a rant about unhealthiness of keeping your notebook on your laps, when those do not have stable & comfortable possition, but last picture solved that.

Now what do I rant about? Huh?

You have ruined the day!

Comment

Originally posted by schmidtbag View Post
            What surprises me is why exactly they send to him. I don't mind and I think it's cool they're nice enough to send him that stuff, I just don't understand why.
            Tech users like beanbags

Comment

Wow, your wife is so pretty and she has a nice butt, and shes uses Linux!

My girlfriend is fat and dumb and she doesn't understand anything about computers.

Comment

So much delicacy in those comments...

Comment

Originally posted by omer666 View Post
                  So much delicacy in those comments...
                  Yes indeed..

Comment

Came here for the comments. Wasn't disappointed.

Comment

Working...
                    X