SteelSeries' QcK Remain Great, Affordable Mouse Pads For Linux Gamers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SteelSeries' QcK Remain Great, Affordable Mouse Pads For Linux Gamers

Phoronix: SteelSeries' QcK Remain Great, Affordable Mouse Pads For Linux Gamers

Earlier this month we reviewed some of the newest high-end mouse pads from XTrac. If you're looking for a new mouse pad due to finally amassing a decent selection of Linux game titles, the SteelSeries QcK remains one of the most affordable and suitable choices...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

My QcK gaming pad likes to slide on my faux wood desk, but then again it's only $5. You'd probably want something like the Heavy to reduce the movement, even though it's huge.
    Last edited by Ouroboros; 26 October 2014, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Yeah I have a QcK for years and it's just awesome. Best one I've ever had.

Comment

Why do Linux users need special mousepads?

Comment

Originally posted by DanL View Post
          Why do Linux users need special mousepads?
          There is huge issue with drivers for mousepads under Linux, like literally everyone is making mousepads Windows only, it's annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by gutigen View Post
            There is huge issue with drivers for mousepads under Linux, like literally everyone is making mousepads Windows only, it's annoying.
            damn you made me spill my coffee lol !!

Comment

I have a SteelSeries Qck mouse pad, its good, especially when it is new.

After a while, it gets worn out though, and curls up on the bottom-left corner (for me who is right-handed).

Comment

Reminds me to get a new mouse pad, one that's easier to clean. The east is coffee stained, a gray mist of fungus covers the south-east end, and mushrooms have taken over the entire north-west corner!

Comment

Already have one =P

Comment

Appreciate it. I hope in future more Mouse Pads will be made with linux support.

Comment

Working...
                    X