Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC-BSD 10.1-RELEASE Now Available, TrueOS 10.1 Too

Phoronix: PC-BSD 10.1-RELEASE Now Available, TrueOS 10.1 Too

Following in the foot steps of the FreeBSD 10.1-RELEASE, PC-BSD 10.1-RELEASE is now available along with the server-oriented TrueOS spin...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Awfully quiet here. I'm guessing people don't post here when the article has only been out for 10 minutes. For those waiting for me to yell "First!", I don't see being the first to post as a miraculous achievement.
    Last edited by pouar; 17 November 2014, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pouar View Post
      Awfully quiet here. I'm guessing people don't post here when the article has only been out for 10 minutes. For those waiting for me to yell "First!", I don't see being the first to post as a miraculous achievement.
      No, no. See you're doing phoronix wrong you're only supposed to reply to articles that are controversial or have clickbait titles.

Comment

Originally posted by Luke_Wolf View Post
        No, no. See you're doing phoronix wrong you're only supposed to reply to articles that are controversial or have clickbait titles.
        Also, it is important not to read the click bait articles, just react and to spew as much crap as possible in as many words as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by dh04000 View Post
          Also, it is important not to read the click bait articles, just react and to spew as much crap as possible in as many words as possible.
          Just click "## comments" and then quote one of the first posts, ignoring the next 3 pages of actual information and discussion.

Comment

Working...
          X