Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVIDIA Sends Out 11 Nouveau Patches For Christmas

Phoronix: NVIDIA Sends Out 11 Nouveau Patches For Christmas

A NVIDIA engineer has sent out eleven new patches for the open-source Nouveau graphics driver just in time for Christmas...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Does someone own a K1 System and can tell something about the driver situation?

Comment

Where is my Optimus support?

Comment

Of course nothing for people with video cards, only some code for some exotic chips no one uses. The way it's meant to be played...

Comment

all information on nvidia devtalk and elinux.org

Originally posted by Nille View Post
          Does someone own a K1 System and can tell something about the driver situation?
          Discussions relating to the Jetson DevKits and other Embedded computing devices

Comment

Unfortunately thats not an answer.

Comment

Nvidia is only in it for themselves

Nouveau would be a lot better if Nvidia learned to play with the rest of the team.

Comment

Just read the title on the main page and thought "Well, Tegra only, I guess".
                Too easy.

Comment

Originally posted by halfmanhalfamazing View Post
                  Nouveau would be a lot better if Nvidia learned to play with the rest of the team.

So much truth, but baby steps are the norm with NVIDIA. I sure do hope they give a gift of reclocking patches for Nouveau for their GeForce 6,7,8,9 series cards so that I can carry on once the official legacy driver for these card series eventually is no longer supported.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepDayze View Post
                    So much truth, but baby steps are the norm with NVIDIA. I sure do hope they give a gift of reclocking patches for Nouveau for their GeForce 6,7,8,9 series cards so that I can carry on once the official legacy driver for these card series eventually is no longer supported.
                    Keep dreaming. Nouveau is the most profitable course for Tegra, thus activity. But for the rest I think you are right, 'baby steps' and not much.

Comment

Working...
                    X