Canonical Just Made It Even Easier To Benchmark Ubuntu Linux In The Cloud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canonical Just Made It Even Easier To Benchmark Ubuntu Linux In The Cloud

Phoronix: Canonical Just Made It Even Easier To Benchmark Ubuntu Linux In The Cloud

As some more exciting open-source benchmarking news this week besides the release of Phoronix Test Suite 5.6 and The New Place Where Linux And Other Open-Source Code Is Constantly Being Benchmarked (a.k.a. the new ~50 system upstream Linux benchmarking test farm complete with a bar), the barrier to entry for benchmarking Ubuntu in the Cloud is now even lower. It's becoming rather trivial to run Ubuntu Cloud benchmarks...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

It's great to see PTS going from strength to strength, congrats Michael.

Comment

Originally posted by kaprikawn View Post
      It's great to see PTS going from strength to strength, congrats Michael.
      Thanks, now just longing for the day when I can stop writing articles and focus on PTS/OB/Phoromatic, or at least stop working 100+ hour weeks for both.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
        Thanks, now just longing for the day when I can stop writing articles and focus on PTS/OB/Phoromatic, or at least stop working 100+ hour weeks for both.
        Your articles about PTS, phoromatic and the new server farm are my favorite part about your site. Im jealous of that setup you have now and hearing about the juju charm is really awesome.

Comment

Hire a small team to write articles

Comment

Working...
          X