Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuclide: Facebook's New Unified IDE

Phoronix: Nuclide: Facebook's New Unified IDE

Facebook today announced Nuclide, its latest open-source project, which is an integrated development environment derived from GitHub's Atom editor...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Interesting that the screen shot from Nuclide is OS X Cocoa API programming for Facebook, yet no mention of supporting that.

Comment

Originally posted by Marc Driftmeyer View Post
      Interesting that the screen shot from Nuclide is OS X Cocoa API programming for Facebook, yet no mention of supporting that.
      Well, it said 'An open source IDE for React Native, web, and native mobile development, built on top of Atom to provide hackability, and backed by an active community.' on the site.

Comment

a single screenshot, no download link or source code. Very... interesting. *yawn*

Comment

I hope it'll support vim mode.

Comment

C/C++ support?

Comment

Contribute back

I hope that Facebook contributes back to Atom.

Comment

Originally posted by blacknova View Post
                Well, it said 'An open source IDE for React Native, web, and native mobile development, built on top of Atom to provide hackability, and backed by an active community.' on the site.
                No one is going to write Cocoa apps in this product over XCode.

Comment

Originally posted by Marc Driftmeyer View Post
                  No one is going to write Cocoa apps in this product over XCode.
                  Who knows? It is not like Xcode is the only good IDE for this. I for example use JetBrains AppCode as well.

Comment

Why anyone would build anything on top of the bloated, disgusting monstrosity that is atom is way over my head.

Comment

Working...
                    X