Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radeon OpenGL Benchmarks On Fedora 22

Phoronix: Radeon OpenGL Benchmarks On Fedora 22

For those that haven't yet upgraded to Fedora 22, here's some benchmarks comparing the open-source Radeon graphics performance of Fedora 21 against the newly-released Fedora 22 Linux distribution update.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

The title and the article are a bit misleading, they should say RadeonSI.

Comment

The choice of colors for the graphs are not very good, F22 could be a somewhat more distinguishable one, like blue (or whatever).

Comment

Originally posted by Bufo View Post
        The choice of colors for the graphs are not very good, F22 could be a somewhat more distinguishable one, like blue (or whatever).
        Patches welcome for coming up with better graph color selection.
        Michael Larabel
        https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

On the first page i didn't see x server version for fedora 22, is it 1.17.1?

Comment

Originally posted by Nille_kungen View Post
            On the first page i didn't see x server version for fedora 22, is it 1.17.1?
            Yeah (according to the XOrg log anyway); 1.17.1.

The radeon driver seems to be behind a bit though; DRI3 can't be enabled. On an unrelated note, I'd be interested in benchmarks with radeon vs modesetting again.

Comment

Working...
            X