Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding More AMD RadeonSI Linux Driver Test Coverage

Phoronix: Adding More AMD RadeonSI Linux Driver Test Coverage

Another test system has been deployed for adding to more daily testing and performance benchmarking of the open-source AMD RadeonSI Linux graphics stack...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

That would be a nice system to test PRIME and other multi-GPU stuff in combination with the integrated graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by chithanh View Post
      That would be a nice system to test PRIME and other multi-GPU stuff in combination with the integrated graphics.
      He wrote that iGPU is disabled there, to just test 7850.

While there's the Radeon HD 7660D graphics, those were disabled and just using the discrete Radeon HD 7850.

Comment

Originally posted by dungeon View Post

He wrote that iGPU is disabled there, to just test 7850.
        It is an interesting idea though... Right now from Phoromatic Server web interface I can apply environment variables to select system(s) or groups of systems remotely. But don't have the support for selectively setting an env var just for a certain run or for running test multiple times if an env var changes, e.g. for adjusting PRIME and re-running test as part of a schedule, but could be a fun feature to add when I find the time to make more use of the system.
        Michael Larabel
        https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

What's that 4U chassis that you're using? Are you pleased with it?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

It is an interesting idea though... Right now from Phoromatic Server web interface I can apply environment variables to select system(s) or groups of systems remotely. But don't have the support for selectively setting an env var just for a certain run or for running test multiple times if an env var changes, e.g. for adjusting PRIME and re-running test as part of a schedule, but could be a fun feature to add when I find the time to make more use of the system.
            +1 (stupid character limit)
            ## VGA ##
            AMD: X1950XTX, HD3870, HD5870
            Intel: GMA45, HD3000 (Core i5 2500K)

Comment

Working...
            X