Plenty Of Intel Core i7-5775C / Iris 6200 Linux Tests Are Days Away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plenty Of Intel Core i7-5775C / Iris 6200 Linux Tests Are Days Away

Phoronix: Plenty Of Intel Core i7-5775C / Iris 6200 Linux Tests Are Days Away

I'm told my Core i7-5775C "Broadwell" desktop CPU with Iris Pro 6200 graphics shipped out this morning. A.k.a. next week will be a ton of exciting open-source Linux performance tests on Phoronix of this quad-core Broadwell CPU with Intel's powerful Iris Graphics...

Where did you order it from? I'm in the US and can't find one retailer with it available. Been waiting for this CPU for a HTPC forever. Unfortunate that Intel decided to soft launch.

Comment

Originally posted by calais86 View Post
      Where did you order it from? I'm in the US and can't find one retailer with it available. Been waiting for this CPU for a HTPC forever. Unfortunate that Intel decided to soft launch.
      Intel send it out to me.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Nice... hopefully some retailers will have them soon. Enjoy! Looking forward to the tests. (And love the site!)

Comment

Hello,

If possible, I'd like to see how well the 5775C and Iris Pro 6200 performs under Intel GVT-g, namely XenGT 2015Q1, with multiple DomUs, both Windows and Linux. Some simple tasks should suffice: media playback, light gaming e.g. TF2, CS

Comment

It would be stupid to buy this CPU maybe 2 months before Skylake launch...

Comment

Originally posted by Kano View Post
              It would be stupid to buy this CPU maybe 2 months before Skylake launch...
              The whole point of this CPU is the Iris Pro graphics, and Skylake with Iris Pro is only arriving next year.

Comment

I've noticed several 5775C benchmarks posted on the main site. As posted above, could you please review the 5775C/Iris Pro 6200's performance on XenGT?

Comment

Working...
                X