Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wine-Staging 1.7.46 Improves The OS X Experience

Phoronix: Wine-Staging 1.7.46 Improves The OS X Experience

Building on Friday's Wine 1.7.46 release, Wine-Staging 1.7.46 was released today...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Still maintaining my Wine Staging Copr, Wine Staging 1.7.46 builds for Fedora 21/22/rawhide up at my Copr repo: https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs.../wine-staging/

Comment

what about gallium nine? Is it being worked on to be included in wine staging?

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros View Post
        Still maintaining my Wine Staging Copr, Wine Staging 1.7.46 builds for Fedora 21/22/rawhide up at my Copr repo: https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs.../wine-staging/
        Aren't the base Fedora packages wine-staging...?
        All opinions are my own not those of my employer if you know who they are.

Comment

For OSX...why am I not surprised. "focused over the past two weeks on improving Mac OS X compatibility" They're ALWAYS focused on OSX and that's the problem; that's why WINE Linux lags so far behind. Surprised you guys don't see this too.

Comment

Nonsense, Wine on OSX was hardly usable until last year or so.

Comment

Originally posted by edoantonioco View Post
              what about gallium nine? Is it being worked on to be included in wine staging?

Haven't seen any new pull request of it for wine-staging, so can't say what is the current status of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ericg View Post

Aren't the base Fedora packages wine-staging...?
                Yes, Fedora applies Wine Staging patchset to its Wine package.

I do git snapshots of Wine/Wine Staging, Fedora takes a couple days to update to the latest Wine Staging, and it can take close to two weeks for it to hit stable updates repository sometimes (the main reason I started maintaining a Copr for Wine, though it appears to have improved).

Comment

Working...
                X