Crossing 200,000 Benchmark Results Posted On LinuxBenchmarking.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crossing 200,000 Benchmark Results Posted On LinuxBenchmarking.com

Phoronix: Crossing 200,000 Benchmark Results Posted On LinuxBenchmarking.com

Today we crossed the threshold of having carried out 200,000 benchmarks from our basement server farm of various Linux upstream projects (Linux kernel, GCC, Clang, Mesa, etc) and published on LinuxBenchmarking.com. As of writing this article, 203,425 benchmarks have successfully completed with a few thousand tests being carried out per day in our fully-automated test lab...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

For me you need shutdown most of time the bigger system (with hurge power, do the test one time at month, keep only one alive 24/24h with 100W max) and keep alive the small system (<2W, arm, ...).
    Developer of Ultracopier/CatchChallenger and CEO of Confiared

Comment

Originally posted by alpha_one_x86 View Post
      For me you need shutdown most of time the bigger system (with hurge power, do the test one time at month, keep only one alive 24/24h with 100W max) and keep alive the small system (<2W, arm, ...).
      Phoromatic Server already does Wake On LAN for systems automatically. For the systems that support it - a dozen or so systems have broken WoL support.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

There would have been some from me too if I could get an answer to the login/register issue I have that's posted in the forum

Comment

Working...
        X